Free Shipping on orders over R3,999. T's&C's Apply.
Kranzle South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“We”/”Us”/”Our”) values our customers and their privacy. As a result of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (POPIA), there are numerous guidelines that we adhere to with reference to the principles for electronically collecting personal information outlined in the Act, and the further legislation referred to therein. In formulating this policy, we seek to weigh our legitimate business interests against your reasonable expectations of privacy. As such, we aim to take reasonable steps to prevent unsanctioned access to, or release, of your personal information. Kindly read the terms with care as they pertain to your use of Kranzle South Africa's website. Contained within this policy are the relevant details about the collection and storage of information by Kranzle South Africa.
We will not collect, use or disclose sensitive information (such as information about racial or ethnic origins or political or religious beliefs, where relevant) except with your specific consent or in the circumstances permitted by law.
Although absolute security cannot be guaranteed on the internet, we have in place up-to-date, reasonable technical and organisational security measures to protect your Personal Information against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, misuse, destruction or against unauthorised disclosure or access to the information we process online.
We will not sell, share, or rent your Personal Information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of our services and/or the marketing thereof.
What data do we collect?
1.1) Personal Information
In utilising our website www.kranzle.co.za, using our services or otherwise, if your information is submitted to us through a lead generation service, when filling in forms on, these forms may include: newsletter forms, registration forms, requesting service, or reaching out for support. If contact is made to Kranzle South Africa (Pty) Ltd we may keep records of this correspondence. Users may be asked to provide the following personal information:
• First Names and Surname;
• Contact information such as telephone numbers and email addresses;
• Business Name and details;
• Banking details;
• Financial information (including VAT and tax information).
We may acquire information regarding your general internet usage through our website utilising cookies. A cookie is a small piece of information that is stored by the web browser on your computer or smartphone, where it is saved and contains information to personalize your experience on our website to provide a better user experience, and to make the website more secure. The next time you visit our website, we will recognize your identity and previous visits, aiding us in enhancing our site and providing a more tailored service. The types of cookies used by Kranzle South Africa can be seen below:
"Session cookies": These are used to maintain a so-called 'session state' and only last for the duration of your use of the Website. A session cookie expires when you close your browser, or if you have not visited the server for a certain period of time. Session cookies are required for the Platform to function optimally but are not used in any way to identify you personally.
"Permanent cookies": These cookies permanently store a unique code on your computer or smart device hard drive in order to identify you as an individual user. No Personal Information is stored in permanent cookies. You can view permanent cookies by looking in the cookie’s directory of your browser installation. These permanent cookies are not required for the website to work but may enhance your browsing experience.
“Advertising cookies” – these cookies collect information about your visit to our website, such as the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Kranzle South Africa (Pty) Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website. Hence, these cookies are used to personalize the advertisements in order for them to be meaningful and relevant to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
How to manage cookies
How do we collect your data?
When utilising the website, you will be asked to provide Kranzle South Africa (Pty) Ltd with the data required. We collect and process data when the following actions are completed:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Kranzle South Africa website – www.kranzle.co.za. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
• Registration online to receive newsletters, promotions or information regarding our services and product offerings.
• Place an order using our online web portal.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Voluntarily participate in any form of competition or promotion offered by Kranzle South Africa (Pty) Ltd
• We may gather data related to your computer, such as your IP address, operating system, the name of your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the website from which you visit us, the pages on our website that you visit and in what sequence, the date and length of your visit, and other broad demographic information. This information is used for system management and to provide aggregated insights. Please note that this information is statistical in nature and pertains to the browsing activities and trends of our users, without revealing any individual's identity. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within the company on a need-to-know basis.
How will your data be used?
By agreeing with the terms of this policy, you hereby consent to the use of your personal information in connection with:
• The processing of your order and management of your account, or the provision or performance of our services to you otherwise;
• The communication of newsletters and special offers on products and services, or the provision of marketing-related services to you otherwise; • The performance of online surveys;
• The carrying out of our obligations that arise from any contracts entered into between you and Kranzle South Africa.
• To allow you to Participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
Kranzle South Africa (Pty) Ltd processes online orders through payment portals. Your data is sent to credit reference agencies to verify transactions and prevent fraudulent purchases, however, such information sent to these agencies are protected by means of secure payment gateways and are only used as part of the payment process.
Kranzle South Africa (Pty) Ltd retains the right to monitor or examine any information and materials, including any website link that you publish or submit to us on the website. You shall be solely responsible for the contents of all material published by yourself.
Kranzle South Africa (Pty) Ltd will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party, or use your email address for unsolicited communications. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of our services and/or the marketing thereof.
How is your data stored?
Kranzle South Africa (Pty) Ltd securely stores your data at our fixed hosting provider, which can be found below. Banking details and card payment information are not entered or present on our website. When you make a purchase online, this information is handled by our third-party payment gateway provider, PAYFAST. Information on PAYFAST’s data protection policy and systems can be found on their website, which is linked below.
For how long will your data be stored?
Kranzle South Africa (Pty) Ltd will retain your personal data for as long as is reasonably necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory or internal policy requirements, in alignment with what is required by POPIA. In connection with newsletters or similar subscription services, you have subscribed to this, which generally means that we keep your data up and until you notify us that you no longer wish to obtain the respective content. This is in accordance with the opt-in approach adopted by POPIA.
Kranzle South Africa (Pty) Ltd sends out information about products and services that may be of interest to you. We responsibly send this information as part of our business processes. Section 1 of POPIA pertains to our use of direct marketing, such that it is understood as direct communications, for example, by electronic or telephonic means.
As a result of section 69 of POPIA, you will always be given an opportunity, as an existing customer who is also subscribed to receive our direct marketing communications, to opt-out from receiving email or telephonic marketing. You retain the right at any time to stop Kranzle South Africa (Pty) Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes upon notifying us.
Per section 69 of POPIA, if you are a new customer who does not have a relationship in place with us, we adopt an opt-in approach to direct marketing. As a result, you will first be asked whether you would like to subscribe to receive our direct marketing via electronic communications. Upon doing so, you will then have to opt-out and notify us of our intention to discontinue your receipt of our direct marketing.
To the extent that the Protection of Personal Information Act applies to Kranzle South Africa's processing of your personal data (or other laws that include similar rights), you have several rights, of which we would like to inform you:
• The right to access – you have the right to request Kranzle South Africa (Pty) Ltd for copies of your personal data.
• The right to rectification – you have the right to request that Kranzle South Africa (Pty) Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Kranzle South Africa (Pty) Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – you have the right to request that Kranzle South Africa (Pty) Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions, if the retention of your data is no longer necessary in relation to the envisaged purpose of the processing.
• The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that Kranzle South Africa (Pty) Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions, if you contest the accuracy of your data that we process.
• The right to lodge a complaint - you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. At any time during which your data is processed by us, you can withdraw your consent to the processing by reaching out and requesting the data deletion.
Privacy policies of other websites
Hyperlinks to Third Party Websites are provided “as is”, and we do not necessarily agree with, edit, or sponsor the content on Third Party Websites, nor should we be regarded as publishers of such material.
Application Of The Electronic Communications And Transactions Act 25 Of 2002 ("Ect Act")
Data Messages (as defined in the ECT Act) will be deemed to have been received by us if and when we respond to the Data Messages.
Data Messages sent by us to a user will be deemed to have been received by such user in terms of the provisions specified in section 23(b) of the ECT Act. Users acknowledge that electronic signatures, encryption and/or authentication are not required for valid electronic communications between us and users.
Information to be provided in terms of section 43(1) of the ECT Act:
• Users warrant that Data Messages sent to us from any electronic device, used by such user, from time to time or owned by such user, were sent and or authorised by such user, personally.
• This Website is owned and operated by Kranzle South Africa (Pty) Ltd. Address for service of legal documents: Unit 1, 5 On London Circle, Brackengate Business Park, Brackenfell, 7560
Contact details for Kranzle South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Contact Number: 021 551 5339
Email address: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority